Friday, June 20, 2014

Leaving Home: Doctor Visit


Leaving Home:

Doctor Visit


This morning I had to go to the doctor and get my prescription refilled. I had to get up earlier than normal so I wasn't too excited about it. Either way my stomach was upset so I really needed to refill my medication. 


Even though I hate getting up early I still like getting my day started early. Something about it feels more productive. I would definitely say that I am not a morning person but when I get up, I'm ready to go. I can't just go back to sleep, my mind won't let me. 


While I was out I saw something I'd never seen before. A hawk in a tree near the entrance to the doctor's office. I thought this was really cool because I had never seen a hawk that close before just perched in a tree like that. 


After I left the doctors office, it wasn't long before my script was ready at the pharmacy. They weren't very busy so it was much quicker than usual. 



Before long I was ready to leave. I decided to get lunch at Momma Goldberg's. I was pretty happy about my choice and all in all it wasn't a bad day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment